Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bamboopink

I have loved jewelry forever!!  I have made my own jewelry and I was lucky enough to even be able to sell my jewelry.  When I saw this opportunity on Facebook, I jumped!  I truly had no idea anything about Bamboopink so I googled it and found that this was going to be a direct line from JudeFrances!  Then I dug a little bit deeper (I'm a huge google researcher) and realized that this was not a joke or scam it was actually the opportunity of a lifetime!  These opportunities DO NOT come along very often (Think ground level, day one with Mary Kay or Avon).  Bamboopink is going to always be free to join - you will have a trial period to see if this is the right opportunity for you...what other company would EVER do that?  JudeFrances' name is riding on this and what an incredible history they have!  Please join my team in the opportunity of a lifetime or join me as a customer!  www.bamboopink.net/allisoncrooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...