Friday, March 18, 2011

Why bamboopink???

I am sure you have seen me writing about bamboopink on Facebook.  I'm sure you have seen me say..."Free to sign-up"..."opportunity of a lifetime".  "join my team", and I still want to jump up and down and tell you to join me!!  I am so excited about this opportunity with bamboopink that I can almost not put it into words.

I have two passions, one is Beachbody and helping people get fit and healthy and feel better from the inside out  I mean who else but Tony Horton and P90X has given me these results!!  Second is bamboopink, since I have always loved jewelry and being able to be all dressed up and girly!!!  The fact that bamboopink hasn't even launched is what really excited me...how many other companies do you know where you can get in on the ground floor and build a career?  And the facts remain that you are going to be working with a company that sells jewelry....NOT a direct sales company that just decided that they would sell something or a flyby night company.  JudeFrances' jewelry is sold in Neiman Marcus, and Saks Fifth Avenue and their pieces sell for $2000-$80000 each, and we all know the quality of stuff at those stores!!  They started bamboopink so that the everyday woman could have fashionable, trendy, yet classic pieces at incredible prices -- $19 - $100!!  Be confident in the fact that we have our OWN manufacturing site with the same quality control as Judefrances.   All our pieces are designed by Frances herself and every piece you will get is top quality.   Along with the fact that bamboopink will have 4 collections per year!

I want you to join me on this journey...what have you got to lose?  You can sign up for free, watch us launch, preview all the products, test drive all the incredible software and then decide if you would like to be a consultant, or you can just remain my customer and receive sneak-peeks and preview new releases or opt-out all together!  YOU decide!

Imagine if you were in the living room with Mary Ash when they decide to start Mary Kay?  Imagine if you were there with the initial launch??....This is your opportunity today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...