Sunday, March 27, 2011

bamboopink Compensation Plan and NEW pictures!!

They released the compensation plan for bamboopoink on Friday night, and I have to tell you I'm BLOWN away.  I have never been soooo excited...there is serious cash to be made!!  We have an incredible Fast Start Bonus,  Fast Start Jewelry Bonus,  Power Team Bonus,  Jewelry Retail Profit (25%-30%), Matching Check Bonus (7%-20%),  Advancement Bonus ($5,000, $10,000, $25,000 in JEWELRY!), Car/Lifestyle Monthly Bonus ($1,000, $2,500, $5,000) AND we are paid 7 deep on our downline!!  Plus we can earn free jewelry AND there is a Global Bonus Pool coming in Jan. 2012!  No one else can beat this!  Part-time, full-time...make it your own!!

We are moving out of the country for a couple years and the fact that we can do "virtual" trunk shows is what really excites me...I can set up parties and all my friends, family can preview, and shop from their home, in their pajamas!!  While I'm thousands of miles away (in my pajamas!!) :)

The opportunities are endless with bamboopink...please join my team, check it out -sign up and atleast be one of my preferred customers!...share this info with your friends...never judge you never know who might be interested in this ground floor opportunity!  Please have them check out my website -- www.bamboopink.net/allisoncrooks   Check out the new pics below....AMAZING!!
 























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...