Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gonna start a new round of P90X...Lean Version

I'm gonna start a new round of P90X..and I'm going to do the Lean Version.  I've never done that version, I've only done the classic version.  This one begins with Core Synergistics and for me....my core has NEVER been very strong, so my goal is to really have a strong core.  I know that since my core is not strong it has lead to me having some lower back issues and I KNOW this will elevate those problems!  The awesome thing about Beachbody is that I compete against - MYSELF...so I do have goals...one of them is being able to do that darn Dreya Roll (again no core strength to get myself up!)

I have to tell you since I started doing P90X, one of my favorite DVD's is YogaX!  I'm absolutely and totally in love with it!!  I sweat all over the place, feel like my heart is jumping out of my chest, fall over, still can't do the crane!!...but it is the most incredible workout!  45 minutes of Hard Core Yoga and the last is poses, stretching, and "playing dead!" ahhhhh, talk about relaxation!!  :)

If you have any question about Beachbody, P90X or any of the other products that we offer...please reach out to me, I would love to help you reach your goals!!  xoxoxo

www.beachbodycoach.com/allisoncrooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...